- Includes: FG10 Flashlight, Rail Mount, Remote Pressure Switch, 1 CR123A Batteries
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Compatibility: Rifles with Picatinny Rail. Full-sized Rail Equipped Glock/1911/Springfield XD/ Sig Sauer.
- Light Intensity: 150 lm
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Length: 3.4 in
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Monstrum Tactical F10 Tactical Flashlight is the newest in our line of best-selling tactical flashlights for use with rifles or shotguns. It comes equipped with a powerful long-lasting 150 Lumens LED bulb for indoor or outdoor usage. The newly designed compact flashlight casing, only 3.4 inches in length and 3.7 ounces in total weight. Detachable remote pressure switch that allows for easily accessible activation. Comes with a 1" offset ring mount for mounting on Picatinny rail equipped rifles or shotguns while allowing for clearance around other accessories. The FG10-B is made from rock-solid aircraft grade aluminum construction with a serrated attack head, for breaking glass or hand to hand combat.
The F10 Flashlight is available with a standard white light LED or a green light LED for hunting applications. Green light LED light emissions remain invisible to certain animal types, allowing you to stalk hogs undetected.
The Science Behind Using a Green LED
- Provides a near perfect balance of intensity and brightness.
- Produces sharp and vivid contrast, making it easier for the human eye to perceive shapes.
- Allows hunters to see further distances than they can with a red light LED.
- Green light LEDs are more effective at illuminating dark bodies of wild hogs and similar animals.
- Wild hogs specifically have more difficulty detecting green light as opposed to red light.
- Helps preserve a hunter’s valuable night vision.
- Attracts fewer mosquitoes, providing a more comfortable and enjoyable hunting experience.
- A green light LED is easier for other hunters to see, increasing your safety. Can also be used for hunting coyotes, raccoons, foxes, bobcats, and small mammals.