This Monstrum Tactical Rifle Scope is backed by a 1 Year Warranty
- Includes: 6-24x50 FFP Scope, 30mm Medium Profile Scope Rings, CR2032A Battery (pre-installed), Lens Cloth, Flip Up Lens Covers
- Reticle: Illuminated Rangefinder
- Lens Coating: Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Compatibility: Rifles with Picatinny Rails.
- Scope Range: Long Range, 1500+ Yards.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50 mm
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Eye Relief: 4-4.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Length: 16.6 in
- Color: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Fog & Water Resistance? Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Monstrum Tactical FFPS62450-H is a high-performance long range rifle scope with a first focal plane reticle and an adjustable objective (AO) lens. With a magnification range from 6-24x magnification, it can capably pinpoint mid to long range targets out to 1500 yards and beyond. The FFPS62450-H weighs 1 pound 14 ounces. It has a 30mm diameter tube and requires 30mm diameter scope rings. The scope is 16.6 inches in total length. The cylindrical segments of the tube where the mounts can be attached are spaced 2.4 inches apart.
Featuring newly designed all brass mechanical locking turrets for windage and elevation. Please see images for operation.
Download the FFPS62450-R Manual
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great scope! Have this on my LR-308, and it consistently shoots 1 inch groups at 750 yards with Berger 168 VLD's. I have Zeiss and Swarovski optics on other rifles, and this Monstrum's opticis just ALMOST as clear at long distance (750-1000 yds.). For the price, it unbeatable! I put this scope on custom "Rescission" AR-10's and LR-308's I build for friends. The scope is rugged, and I have put it through its trials, but it remains on Zero and is consistently reliable at distance. The FFP is very useful at ranging distance, and assists with quick distance calculations. As a former Navy Seal, I have used a great deal of optics, and i have found this scope to be an excellent scope for the price. You would not regret having this optic on your firearm!