- Includes: 6-24x50 FFP Scope, Flip-Up Lens Covers, 30mm Medium Profile Scope Rings, CR2032A Battery, Lens Cloth
- Reticle: Illuminated Custom FFP Type-H
- Lens Coating: Full Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Scope Range: Long Range, 1500+ Yards.
- FOV @100 Yards: 18.6'-4.84'
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Max Adjustments: 80 MOA
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Diameter: 50 mm
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 4-4.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Length: 16.6 in
- Color: Black & Flat Dark Earth
- Fog & Water Resistance: Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Download Product Manual
The Monstrum Tactical GH-FFP62450 First Focal Plane Rifle Scope is the next evolutionary step in our best selling line of FFP optics. Target an incredible range with the adjustable 6-24x magnification. Etched Type-H FFP reticle with red illumination for better visibility in low light environments. Features a 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustments with zero setting. Manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. Anti-fog nitrogen charged and weather resistant seals. Along with the Hard-Anodized finish this scope is ready for any environment.
- MIL-STD 8625 Type III Hard-Anodized finish (Black only). Makes it nearly impervious to scratches and makes the metal harder than other scopes.
- Custom Type-H first focal plane MOA reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction.
- Sleek inline side dial for reticle illumination and adjustable objective.
- Redesigned all-brass mechanics for smoother controls.
This package comes with a pair of heavy duty high profile 30mm scope rings, detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter for glare reduction, pair of flip-up lens covers and CR2032 3V battery for illumination.
What is an FFP Rifle Scope?
FFP stands for First Focal Plane. The term refers to the position of the scope reticle in relation to the magnification lens. In FFP scopes, the reticle is located to the front of the magnification lens - the first focal plane. The size of the reticle grows or shrinks in relation to the magnification.
SFP versus FFP Scopes
In SFP (Second Focal Plane) scopes, the size of the reticle is fixed regardless of magnification. Unlike First Focal Plane scopes where the size of the reticle changes. Range and distance information on the reticle remain constant in an FFP scope regardless of magnification - so a 1 MOA hashmark is equal to 1 MOA at all levels. Tasks such as range estimation, hold over correction, and bullet drop adjustment can therefore be performed much more easily.