The Monstrum Tactical S2732-R-RG is a high performance tactical scope, providing crystal clear optics at 2 to 7 times magnification for close to mid range shooting.
It comes equipped with an illuminated Rangefinder reticle which can be viewed in red or green illumination and in multiple brightness intensities, or viewed in black without illumination, for a suitable sight picture regardless of lighting or environment.
Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, the scope is both sturdy and lightweight, with a 1 inch sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog. The scope is 9.6 Inches in length, 2 Inches in width, 2 Inches in height and 12 ounces in weight. It comes with lens covers and one 3V CR1632 battery.
The package also includes a set of 1 inch offset reversible scope rings for optimum scope placement. The distinctive offset reversible design allows for added flexibility for scope placement and optimum eye relief. The rings extend forward 1.5 inches from the base and can be mounted in either direction, allowing for a variety of mounting options dependent on your preferred scope placement and your mounting system.
The rings mount to any flat top Picatinny rail equipped rifle. High profile in height, it measures 0.8 inches from the base of the mount to the bottom of the rings. Constructed from aerospace aluminum, the rings are both lightweight and durable. Each ring is 2.25 inches in total length and weighs 2.5 ounces in weight. The scope rings are finished in black.
- Tactical rifle scope providing crystal clear targeting at 2-7x magnification, with a 32mm objective diameter and an eye relief of 3.5-3.8 Inches
- Glass rangefinder reticle for on-the-fly range estimation and long distance targeting
- Lever controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities
- Includes set of 1 inch offset reversible scope rings for optimum scope placement
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 1 inch sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.