The AR-15 detachable carry handle is the classic add-on to any AR-15 rifle build. Aircraft grade aluminum and steel in construction, the carry handle is both sturdy and functional. It comes equipped with a built-in A2 dual aperture rear flip-up sight with adjustable windage and elevation settings.
The carry handle is 5" in length at its base and 7" in length altogether, and weighs 9 ounces.
The package also includes a detachable Picatinny optics rail mount. The mount attaches securely atop the carry handle, allowing for a secondary sighting system that clears the front sight post while still retaining use of the iron sights. 5.25 inches in length, the rail accepts all Picatinny or Weaver scopes, red dots, and sights.
- Detachable carry handle for use with AR-15 flat top rifles, attaches and detaches quickly to any picatinny rail equipped rifle.
- Built-in A2 dual aperture rear flip-up sight with adjustable windage and elevation settings.
- Includes detachable Picatinny optics mount for mounting scopes, red dots, or sights for clearance over the front sight post while still retaining use of the iron sights.
- Available in black, flat dark earth, pink, or olive drab green.
- All Monstrum Tactical AR-15 Rifle Accessory products are backed with a lifetime warranty.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.