The FFPS1624-R comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 1-6x magnification for targeting out to 400 yards and beyond .
- A functionally designed first focal plane range finder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction.
- Etched reticle visible in black without illumination or illuminated in red or green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments.
- 1/2 MOA/click windage and adjustment knobs with resettable zeroes and turret locks to prevent slippage.
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction - A sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water.
The package also includes:
- A pair of heavy duty medium profile 30mm scope rings. The rings mount to any flat top Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped rifle.
- A detachable anti-reflective honeycomb filter sunshade, for reducing outward glare from your scope lens to help conceal your position.
- A set of bikini style see-through lens covers for protecting your scope lenses when not in use.
- A felt drawstring carrying bag for storage and transport of your rifle scope when unmounted.
- A lint-free cleaning cloth for cleaning and maintenance of your scope lenses.
- One CR2032 3V battery for powering your scope's reticle illumination.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.