The Monstrum Tactical S3932-R-RGAO is a full-featured scope suitable for hunting, target shooting, or tactical use. The scope comes equipped with:
- Adjustable 3-9 times magnification, for targeting out to 300 yards and beyond.
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility at night or in low light environments.
- 1/4 MOA/click windage and elevation adjustment dials with locking turrets.
- An adjustable objective lens - or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation.
- Range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop.
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction, for lightweight and durable performance.
- Sealed, nitrogen charged scope tube for resistance to fog and water.
The S3932-R-RGAO weighs 1 pound. It has a 1 inch diameter tube and requires a mount with 1 inch diameter scope rings. The objective bell of the scope extends 0.4 inches below the base of the tube and requires a scope mount with a minimum of 0.5 inches of clearance from the surface of the rail. The scope is 9.3 inches in total length. The cylindrical segments of the tube where the mounts can be attached are each 1.15 inches in length and are spaced 1.2 inches apart.
The package includes a pair of Monstrum Tactical High Profile 1" Scope Rings. The rings mount to any flat top Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped rifle. High profile in height, it measures 0.7 inches from the base of the mount to the bottom of the rings.
Also included are one 3V CR2032 battery and a set of lens caps.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.