The TS430-M-RG Rifle Scope is an ultra compact scope for close to mid range shooting, providing crystal clear targeting at 4 times magnification. At only 6 inches long and 12 ounces, it's a sleek and lightweight option for any flattop Weaver/Picatinny firearm.
The TS430-M-RG comes equipped with a glass mildot reticle with mil-dot markings for on-the-fly range estimation and long distance targeting. The reticle illuminates in red or green with adjustable intensity levels and can be seen in black without illumination, for clear targeting regardless of lighting or environment.
The scope has an integrated mount that secures quickly to any Picatinny or Weaver rail equipped flat top rifle. Fashioned from aircraft grade aluminum, the scope is compact and lightweight, yet with a sturdy, weatherproof design. It has a painted flat dark earth finish to help conceal your position in outdoor terrain or to match your other flat dark earth accessories. It is 6" in length, 3.5" inches in width, 2.5" in height, and 12 ounces in weight.
It has a Field of View at 100 yards of 26.5 feet, an eye relief of 2 inches, an exit pupil of 7.5mm, and a click value of 1/2 MOA.
It comes with lens covers and one 3V CR2032 battery.
- Glass mil-dot reticle with mil-dot markings for on-the-fly range estimation and long distance targeting.
- Both red and green illumination with multiple brightness intensities, for clean sight picture regardless of lighting or environment.
- Painted flat dark earth finish to blend into outdoor terrain or match your other FDE accessories.
- Only 6 inches in length and 12 ounces in weight, ultra lightweight and compact in design,
- All Monstrum Tactical Rifle Scope products are backed by a one year warranty.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.