100% Risk Free, Lifetime Warranty
Our two piece drop-in carbine length AR-15 quad rail handguard is a quick and easy install on any carbine length AR-15 rifle platform in minutes. Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, both sturdy and lightweight. Standard picatinny rails allow the mounting of tactical accessories such as bipods, flashlights, and sights. Available in black and flat dark earth.
Before purchasing and installation, we recommend viewing our quad rail FAQ and installation guides.
- Includes: Top Rail section, Bottom rail section, 4 Allen Screws, Allen wrench
- Materials: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Compatibility: AR-15 Rifle with delta ring and front end cap installed
- Weight: 12 oz
- Length: 6.7 in
- Height: 2.5 in
- Internal Diameter: 1.7 in
- Color: Black Anodized
- Warranty: Lifetime
All orders are shipped from our Warehouse in Orange County, CA via the United States Postal Service. Depending on your distance from California, your package delivery date can vary:
- For Standard Shipping, we charge $3.99 per order. Orders shipped via standard shipping will arrive in 3-9 business days.
- For Expedited Shipping, we charge $7.99 and up depending on the order's value. Packages shipped via USPS Priority or UPS Air will arrive in 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $50 (wholesale customers excluded). Next Day Air Shipping is not available. We are not responsible for delays caused by the USPS or abnormal weather. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Orders placed before 10am PST, Monday-Friday will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 10am or on the weekends/holidays will be shipped on the next general workday.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, start the process here: Start a Return