- CNC machined 4140 chromoly steel
- Black Nitride/Melonite Quench Polish Quench (QPQ) finish
- Chamfered edge, slip on fit
- Weighs 2oz
- Fits under most free float handguards
- USA made steel & Machined in the USA
- Internal Diameter 0.750
- Includes (2) set screws for a secure attachment
- Accepts standard gas tube roll-pins (roll‑pin NOT included)
The Ergo 4821 .750 Low Profile Gas Block is designed to fit under the Ergo Modular and SuperLite™ Rail System, as well as most other manufacturer’s free float handguards.
All orders are shipped from our Warehouse in Orange County, CA via the United States Postal Service. Depending on your distance from California, your package delivery date can vary:
- For Standard Shipping, we charge $3.99 per order. Orders shipped via standard shipping will arrive in 3-9 business days.
- For Expedited Shipping, we charge $7.99 and up depending on the order's value. Packages shipped via USPS Priority or UPS Air will arrive in 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $50 (wholesale customers excluded). Next Day Air Shipping is not available. We are not responsible for delays caused by the USPS or abnormal weather. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Orders placed before 10am PST, Monday-Friday will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 10am or on the weekends/holidays will be shipped on the next general workday.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, start the process here: Start a Return