Equip your DPMS LR-308 compatible rifle with our 16.5 inch quad rail handguard for longer barrel rifles! With four Picatinny rails, our quad rail allows for the mounting of standard Picatinny accessories such as bipods, front grips, optics, or tactical flashlights. The free float design attaches directly to the upper receiver without touching the barrel or impacting barrel harmonics, resulting in better accuracy.
Crafted from high quality 6061 aluminum, the quad rail is 16.5 inches in length, with an external diameter of 2.5 inches and an internal diameter of 2 inches, weighing only 1.3 pounds.
The package includes an aluminum barrel nut, a castle nut, and an anti-rotation set screw.
The barrel nut is built specifically for use with low profile DPMS LR-308 pattern or compatible upper receivers.
Please note that DPMS LR-308 receivers come in two styles. DPMS upper receivers manufactured before August 2009 have a high profile top rail, while upper receivers manufactured after August 2009 have a low profile top rail. The top rail of our rails will mount square with low profile DPMS receivers, but not with high profile DPMS receivers.
This rail is not compatible with the DPMS GII rifle.
To confirm whether this rail will fit on your rifle, please click here to refer to our AR-10/AR-308/LR-308 Handguard Compatibility Guide
- Free float design attaches directly to the receiver without touching the barrel or impacting barrel harmonics.
- Allows for the mounting of standard picatinny accessories such as bipods, grips, lights, and sights.
- All Monstrum Tactical Quad Rail Handguard products are backed with a lifetime warranty.
- Available in black or flat dark earth.
- Please note that installation requires additional gunsmithing tools and expertise. For questions regarding fitment and installation, please view installation guides below.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, all returns must first be authorized via email.