- Includes: MAGPUL MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Materials: High Quality Steel, Mil Spec Phosphate Coating
- Compatibility: Standard Barrels 0.750"
- Weight: 0.543 lbs
- Length: 9.2 in
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in
- Width, max: 2.2 in
- Color: Flat Dark Earth
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 rifles with mid-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
All orders are shipped from our Warehouse in Orange County, CA via the United States Postal Service. Depending on your distance from California, your package delivery date can vary:
- For Standard Shipping, we charge $3.99 per order. Orders shipped via standard shipping will arrive in 3-9 business days.
- For Expedited Shipping, we charge $7.99 and up depending on the order's value. Packages shipped via USPS Priority or UPS Air will arrive in 1-3 business days.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $50 (wholesale customers excluded). Next Day Air Shipping is not available. We are not responsible for delays caused by the USPS or abnormal weather. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Orders placed before 10am PST, Monday-Friday will be shipped same day. Orders placed after 10am or on the weekends/holidays will be shipped on the next general workday.
The Monstrum Tactical 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Monstrum Tactical stands behind each of our products with a 30-day no questions asked return policy. Return items must be returned in unused condition with all original parts and packaging. For return items, the buyer is responsible for return shipping. To ensure fast and accurate return processing, start the process here: Start a Return