This Monstrum Tactical Scope is backed by a 1 Year Warranty
- Includes: G2 1-6x24 FFP Scope, 30mm Medium Profile Scope Rings, CR2032A Battery, Lens Cloth, Lens Cover, Honeycomb Sunshade
- Reticle: Illuminated Range Finder
- Lens Coating: Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Compatibility: Rifles with Picatinny Rails.
- Scope Range: Close to Mid Range, 400+ Yards.
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Diameter: 24 mm
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 - 4.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Length: 10.2 in
- Color: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or Anodized Flat Dark Earth
- Fog & Water Resistance? Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
The Monstrum Tactical G2 FFPS1624-R is a precision tactical scope with a First Focal Plane reticle. Featuring a magnification range of 1-6x, this scope is suitable for a variety of close to mid range applications. From close quarter tactical situations, practice at the shooting range, or even hunting at distances of 400 yards or greater. Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. The etched black reticle is always visible without illumination or can be lit red or green for better reticle visibility at night or low light environments. The scope has 1/2 MOA/click windage & elevation adjustments, zero reset, and turret locks to prevent slippage.
Download the G2-FFPS1624-R Manual