This Monstrum Tactical Rifle Scope is backed by a 2 Year Warranty
- Includes: 1-6x24 FFP-G3 Scope, 30mm Medium Profile Scope Rings, CR2032A Battery, Lens Cloth, Honeycomb Sunshade, Flip-Up Lens Covers
- Reticle: Illuminated Custom FFP Type-C
- Lens Coating: Full Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Compatibility: Rifles with Picatinny Rails.
- Scope Range: Close to Mid Range, 400+ Yards.
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Diameter: 24 mm
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Eye Relief: 4 - 4.5 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Length: 10.75 in
- Color: Black
- Fog & Water Resistance? Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty
The Monstrum Tactical G3 Series G3-FFPS-1624-R First Focal Plane Rifle Scope is the next evolutionary step in our best selling line of FFP scopes. It includes a FFP reticle like our previous models with the following improvements:
- MIL-STD 8625 Type III Hard-Anodized finish. Makes it nearly impervious to scratches and makes the metal harder than other scopes. Flat Dark Earth and Olive Drab Green are finished with Ceracote and not Hard Anodized.
- All Brass Mechanics. All adjustment assemblies are now entirely metal which make them function smoother than before.
- Illumination Control Knob. All new mechanical illumination knob makes it easier to control lighting.
- Custom Type-C Reticle. Designed in-house specifically for our long range First focal plane scopes. Fully functional MOA markings that won't get in the way of your target.
The 1-6x magnification is capable of close to long range targeting at distances of up to 400+ yards. This scope has a custom designed FFP reticle for faster range estimation and holdover correction. The etched black reticle is always visible without illumination or can be lit in red for better reticle visibility at night or low light environments. This scope has a 1/2 MOA/click windage & elevation adjustments with zero reset and turret locks to prevent slippage. Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction. Fully sealed, nitrogen-filled tube that is completely Waterproof and Fogproof. Along with the Hard-Anodized finish this scope is ready for any environment.
Download the G3-FFPS1624-R Manual
KEY FEATURE OVERVIEW: